The Graham Feest Consultancy has experience in event management which have particularly played out within the traffic, safety and roads sector running events on a single day basis or over several days. In addition events of a conference and on an exhibition with seminar theatres or workshops alongside have also been part of The Graham Feest Consultancy portfolio with particular reference to trading overseas in a variety of prodigious London locations which have include Olympia and the QE Conference Centre. The Graham Feest Consultancy has worked alongside such organisations as Department of Trade and Industry, The Middle East Association, the Arab-British Chamber of Commerce, Publications UK and a number of Road Safety organisations.
The Graham Feest Consultancy is able to manage your event whether that is a conference, seminar, workshop or exhibition or indeed a mixture of those elements undertaking either a specific aspect of the event, maybe working in tandem with others, or dealing with it in its entirety. Such aspects could include:
- Liaison with the client at all levels as agreed and stipulated
- Creating or using an already established corporate theme
- Resource appropriate venues and negotiating requirements
- Promoting the event or activity
- Recruiting and confirming speakers including regular liaison and bringing their presentations into an overall seamless delivery
- Managing delegate booking and registrations
- Resourcing staging and technology requirements
- Managing exhibitions and exhibitors
- Arranging any special activities with the event such as dinners and/or award presentations
- Bringing together information, programme, biographies and profiles into a printed format to suit the requirements of any delegate pack
- Providing an appropriate evaluation at the conclusion of the event
The Graham Feest Consultancy is able to make arrangements for your event to be photographed thereby providing a lasting record of its success.
When setting out to introduce an event which is either regarded as being of a single entity designed for a particular purpose or maybe looking to establish something on a regular basis why not take advice from The Graham Feest Consultancy who can work with you on the right approach particularly when it comes to the best possible way to manage the finances of the event and protect yourself from that shortfall when the event does not reach its expectations.